Sunday, March 1, 2009

I've Got My Eyes on You!


My Chow, Casey! She's a whole lot of bark and no bite. But she can look rather intimidating. Under all that hair, she probably actually looks like a Chihuahua!

11 comments:

Sue said...

She's beautiful! I used to have a long haired white persian cat that looked HUGE...then when you picked her up or washed her she turned into this teeney tiny little thing...LOL

Love the rich colours of her coat.
TFS
Sue

~Val said...

Oh, what a pretty girl!

My folks had a half-chow, half-Black Lab years ago. She look a lot like a lab, only furrier, and she had that black tongue.

Great job not getting "pet eye"!

mljrbg said...

She is adorable. She looks like a calico chow!!

Anonymous said...

Luxurious coat, but don't think I'd like to cross her with a look like that! lol

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

She is obviously practicing her Shaggy Maned Lioness look, tell her I said "Very Ferocious".

Chesney said...

Shave him, I want to see the Chihuahua part of him! LoL! Gorgeous dog, tell him I don't think he has me fooled w/ that intimidating look, think he would lick me to death if I tried to pet him! He is way too cute!

Anonymous said...

Intimidating is the right word. Does not look at all happy at posing for you! Well done!

terricreates said...

Awwwww she's sweet, chows are great dogs. That is really a nice picture of her.

Anonymous said...

She looks like she doesn't want me visiting your blog!

Anonymous said...

You are beginning to feel very sleepy - Cute dog & great shot!

Anonymous said...

Just where did you hide those cookies? Tell me now! What a beauty.