This is the latest 'find' in the office parking lot toy chest. Somebody felt the need to stash a hula hoop behind one of our bushes last night. It had been retrieved by the time I left the office this evening. Darn! ;-)
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I used to love to hula-hoop! That looks like it was a good one ... too bad it disappeared before it could find its way into your car. ;-)
I never had the coordination to keep it around my waist. A few turns and it was around my knees! It was fun, though. Hope whoever it belongs to has a lot of fun with it!
8 comments:
I used to love to hula-hoop! That looks like it was a good one ... too bad it disappeared before it could find its way into your car. ;-)
Good thing I didn't find that - I used to be the "hula champ"! I'm afraid if I tried it now I would throw my back out LOL
Too many Years, Too many Kilos and far too sensible thank you very much. Someone of my dignity Hula Hooping (was a lot of fun wasn't it!)
I used to hula-hoop. I bet I could still do it!!
Do Paula and her Prancing Poodles have an office in your building? Maybe the hoop is used for the dogs to jump through during their act? :-P
Looks like SPRING in your neck of the woods!
I never had the coordination to keep it around my waist. A few turns and it was around my knees! It was fun, though. Hope whoever it belongs to has a lot of fun with it!
What a strange thing to bring to work - would have been a good "who put that there" also.
Why am I certain that had the hula hoop remained through the day, you would have posted a shot of the office gang taking a hula hoop break from taxes?
Post a Comment