Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You're So Square!

Do you think the architect who designed this office building could have sketched anything more boring? I find myself involuntarily yawning whenever I pass this ho-hum design!

7 comments:

Chesney said...

Very symmetric, obviously designed by a MAN! :)

Sue said...

The only thing worse than the outside might be the inside...those are very small narrow windows...
TFS...glad I don't have to go there every day.
I like the angel you shot at tho! :-)
Sue

~Val said...

Ditto, Sue, on those skinny windows. Were they worried folks might try to jump out?

Great corner shot!

Anonymous said...

It kind of looks like a medieval fortress built for a siege. I expect to see archers at the windows and boiling oil pots on the roof. Really ugly building - but a great subject for a photo.

Lorri said...

Maybe this building is from the "Design On a Low Budget" collection?

Sunny said...

Seems like today's architects lack the imagination and artistic talent (and probably the money) that the ones in days of yore. I watched a church go up a few miles away, and thought it looked terribly austere and unimaginative. (Same designer, you suppose?)

Linda S said...

It makes for a nice pic, though.