
My favorite meal of all-time! Chicken Chop Suey! The shot was taken in dim lighting and amidst protest from my husband ("You're not going to take a picture of that in here???") so it was a little noisy (both the shot and my husband!). I applied a filter to the image to work with the noise. Wish I could do the same with my husband! ;-)
9 comments:
Considering your discribed conditions that is a delicious looking photograph, ask your hubby what time I'm expected.
Oh, we had Chinese for lunch....take out of course. Once in a while my DH agrees to eat something different. My broccoli beef is very colorful. Maybe I should have grabbed the camera!
*haha*! It looks yummy! My husband is used to my camera being used ALL the time. Even on Christmas morning, my husband is filming when the family is waiting for me to come into the living room for some opening of Christmas Presents. It takes a little while and you can hear my little daughter *3.5years old* say "Mummy is just getting her camera..." ;)
Yummy picture, and I agree about the hubby! Mine is always saying "oh c'mon, no camera HERE"!! LOL Who listens to their husbands anyways! :)
My daughter makes the same remarks...I ignore her, too. I love the angle here.
I could use that hubby filter sometimes, too; although for the most part, he's very good-natured about me taking the camera everywhere. Your lunch and the photo both are delicious!
Hmm. A hubby filter. . . What a great idea. A woman could get VERY rich selling one of those! Hope you enjoyed your Chinese food! Looks scrumptious.
We love Chinese. Should have had this instead of Spaghetti this evening. Looks delish! Great colors and wonderful table setting too. Your filter, both on the photo and DH did well.
My DH has always been accommodating of me and my camera. "Oh, stop here!" and he stops!! That is, if he can get off the road.:D
Yummy!
LOL at your "husband" comments. My dbf just gets a resigned look on his face and patiently waits while I snap away...
Post a Comment