Friday, March 27, 2009

Money for Nothing

How many of us can imagine making this much money in a lifetime, let alone one year!!! Can you say "overpaid?"

12 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I'd only have to work one year then retire. Enormous.

Anonymous said...

Does this belong to a bank executive, by any chance? LOL

billz said...

Photographically speaking I really like the shot. Great sharpness and the angles in the composition are fantastic. Nicely done.

If that's your 1040, may I please borrow $10?

mljrbg said...

I had to look at this several times to make sure I saw the right amount!! Wow, Bill only wants to borrow $10!!!!!

Chesney said...

If you are looking for a volunteer to make this money , I'll do it, just twist my arm.... :)

Anonymous said...

I used to bank about a million dollars a year for my boss-man. And I kept the books that it took to get it to the bank. That was only one of his many endeavors. There was a partner to this firm, so guess part of that was his too. I was required to attend big business meetings on his behalf, so guess I did know others who were wealthy too. The Holiday Party was always held at their house. His wife, with only one helper, cooked and served the food. She enjoyed doing that. While we were there, we rubbed elbows of Seattle's elite. We certainly were not part of the in-crowd. Otherwise, outside of that circle, I never knew anyone that made that much money in, say, 25 years, much less in a year.

Good clear composition and colors - with the message direct and to the point.

Anonymous said...

I'm suddenly feeling sort of depressed...................

Excellent shot though, Kim.

Linda S said...

The photo is super crisp-awesome shot.

Anonymous said...

I thought you'd be more discreet when I asked you to prepare my tax returns... What I could do with that money! A really nice perspective on this shot!

DART said...

well, I bet I enjoyed more picnics this year than this person did! LOL

~always finding the positive~

Sunny said...

I love the theme! (I wish that was MY tax return!)

TedR said...

Nice shot.

I look at those with lots of money and don't notice they seem happier or more content (often less so) or really any better off than the rest of us in middle class land. Those of us in the middle class are still better off than more than 90% of the world. We have it good in the US and in many other countries too.

So, I am content with what I have while still working to better myself and family.

If that individual to whom that tax statement belongs is a brain surgeon or cancer researcher or a whole host of other great professions I don't begrudge them the money, often, they've earned it.