Friday, March 13, 2009

You're Making a Pig of Yourself!


This little piggy sits in front of a bakery that I pass by everyday. Now tell me, is this the kind of mascot that would inspire YOU to go in a buy a dozen donuts????

9 comments:

Chesney said...

For some reason you always manage a smile on my face! Again, great find - I always love eating at a bakery with a pig staring at me - that should be the weight watcher's mascot! :)

Sue said...

HaHaHaHaaaaa
In a word...NO!!!

Anonymous said...

... and I don't even want to think about the beads.

Good shot Kim!

Anonymous said...

Love her decorations! lol

Great find. Wonderful image. I think I could turn my back to her and enjoy a sweet. But I would rather have a lovely loaf of bread.

Linda S said...

Noone could resist taking a picture of that pig. How cute.

Debra said...

You find some of the most hysterical stuff. Not sure I would be walking into the bakery waiting for someone to oink at me.

~Val said...

Heck yeah! I love donuts! :-D

mljrbg said...

Yeah!! Look how cute she is and I'm sure she ate a few donuts so I can too (although I really don't want my hips to look like that!!).

DART said...

hahaha very cute!