Ouch....don't want to stay there - no matter the price!
Now this is funny! Kinda like Austin Powers - it needs it's mojo back! LOL
Isn't that how it is printed on the post recession Dollar Bills. I'd check if I were you, things aren't good. LOL
Another sad sign of our times. Good job.
Maybe it's like playing records backwards...
I love it when a photo makes you think. Nice capture.
Sad but funny - a super catch to get this sign.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ouch....don't want to stay there - no matter the price!
Now this is funny! Kinda like Austin Powers - it needs it's mojo back! LOL
Isn't that how it is printed on the post recession Dollar Bills. I'd check if I were you, things aren't good. LOL
Another sad sign of our times. Good job.
Maybe it's like playing records backwards...
I love it when a photo makes you think. Nice capture.
Sad but funny - a super catch to get this sign.
Post a Comment