Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You're Barking Up the Wrong Tree!


A gnarly old tree made gnarlier from our recent ice storms.

8 comments:

Chesney said...

Great title for this gnarly old tree! Even though he is gnarly, he is full of character!

Anonymous said...

Wow ... what a proud old tree. The branches are a terrible loss, but I think the tree retained it's majesty. Nice shot.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I think that I shall never see,
a poem as Lovely as a Tree!

A. Canine.

Anonymous said...

A fine shot and as a tree fan and student the crown looks ok.

Ms Katy said...

I was tagged by Barb and I am tagging you!
Here's what you do
•Go to your photo folder on your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog
I hope you join us in this adventure.

Sunny said...

You've been tagged!

Ron and Edmund tagged me, and I've tagged you!
Here are the rules:
•Go to your photo folder on your computer

•Go to the 6th folder of photos

•Go to the sixth picture

•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it

•Invite six friends to join the challenge

•Link them in your blog
(Tag! You're it!)

Sunny said...

Oops! You got tagged twice, too!

~Val said...

Great photo! I love big, old, gnarly trees!