Wow! Gorgeous! They look like the flowers on the cover of the current PSE magazine that just came yesterday!
Lovely shot, Kim! You really caught the shades of pink in the magnolias.
I love the color of the blossoms. Very nice.
Beautiful -- Springtime for sure!
Beautiful!! I love the magnolia blossoms. I only wish they would stay around longer.
Now I am really jealous! About another month to go here, but I did notice some of my tulips peeking through! Gorgeous flowers!
Lovely Kim, glad things are looking better after the ice.
They are gorgeous! You really did them justice! Val's right, they should be a magazine cover shot!
Couldn't be more perfect. You really aced this one.
What a pretty way to celebrate spring, compliments of mother nature! Great capture - I love the intensity of the pinks.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow! Gorgeous! They look like the flowers on the cover of the current PSE magazine that just came yesterday!
Lovely shot, Kim! You really caught the shades of pink in the magnolias.
I love the color of the blossoms. Very nice.
Beautiful -- Springtime for sure!
Beautiful!! I love the magnolia blossoms. I only wish they would stay around longer.
Now I am really jealous! About another month to go here, but I did notice some of my tulips peeking through! Gorgeous flowers!
Lovely Kim, glad things are looking better after the ice.
They are gorgeous! You really did them justice! Val's right, they should be a magazine cover shot!
Couldn't be more perfect. You really aced this one.
What a pretty way to celebrate spring, compliments of mother nature! Great capture - I love the intensity of the pinks.
Post a Comment