Whatever in the world would entice someone to purchase these over the regular kind? Love Hershey's kisses because they are small and I can satisfy my occasional sweet tooth with a small bit of chocolate.
That is DPU "Disruptive Pattern Unwrapping if ever I saw it and I have. Great shot. Careful it may be booby-trapped, spring loaded calories that jump straight to your thighs.
9 comments:
Yipes! What ever could it be hiding from? Lots of animals react badly to chocolate, maybe it's to take camping...
That's a new one! What do you suppose is camoflaged in the center??
I heard that if YOU wear camo when you eat these...they don't have any calories. :-D
(Did you build a light box?)
Loved Val's comment! lol
Whatever in the world would entice someone to purchase these over the regular kind? Love Hershey's kisses because they are small and I can satisfy my occasional sweet tooth with a small bit of chocolate.
That is DPU "Disruptive Pattern Unwrapping if ever I saw it and I have. Great shot. Careful it may be booby-trapped, spring loaded calories that jump straight to your thighs.
Perhaps they are being marketed to put in care packages for the soldiers--so they can eat their chocolate under cover.
You guys are so funny!
Val, no I haven't built a light box, yet, but I really, really want to. This shot was taken at an angle on a sheet of white paper.
Love those camo kisses! Maybe they are trying to hide from prying fingers...
You must have gotten these at Cabela's? Great composition and focus.
Post a Comment