This guy's a cutie pie! Nice shot!
At least your Panther Dragon won't be because of thirst.
That is such a cool treatment for this thing! NICE!
Never seen a sprinkler like this! Nice picture.
What a cool sprinkler, I think you need a picture when he is playing again - at least he breathes water instead of fire! Ouch!
I would have never guessed ti was a sprinkler. I like the post processing.
How fun! I would have never guessed that was a sprinkler.
He's so awesome. I'd love to have one for my yard (if I had a yard...)
You are doing some really interesting processing on your photos - cute and creative, too!
Hey Kim...where's the food?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
This guy's a cutie pie! Nice shot!
At least your Panther Dragon won't be because of thirst.
That is such a cool treatment for this thing! NICE!
Never seen a sprinkler like this! Nice picture.
What a cool sprinkler, I think you need a picture when he is playing again - at least he breathes water instead of fire! Ouch!
I would have never guessed ti was a sprinkler. I like the post processing.
How fun! I would have never guessed that was a sprinkler.
He's so awesome. I'd love to have one for my yard (if I had a yard...)
You are doing some really interesting processing on your photos - cute and creative, too!
Hey Kim...where's the food?
Post a Comment