Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here Is the Church, Here Is the Steeple


This is the steeple to the church that owns the conscious tweaking billboard!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool shot. I like the style of the steeple, and the 45 degree angle that you took it at really shows the lines nicely.

Anonymous said...

I like your steeple. But what did you do to get such a neutral background too.

barbs said...

Very cool shot of a cool steeple. I like the kind of monocolour look too.

Chesney said...

Now that is cool! Love all the lines going up to the cross! Great perspective Kim!!

~Val said...

Pretty steeple.

I'll have to change the title on my steeple photo, now...any ideas? :-D

mljrbg said...

Gorgeous shot. That is a beautiful steeple. Love the tones.

BobbieCoughlin said...

B&W is perfect for the almost skeletal architecture.

Kim said...

Thanks, everyone! To get the effect, I used an action provided by Matt K. from the NAPP tutorial section. The action is used in Camera RAW. If you want more specifics, let me know.

Iona - love your new picture!!!

Sorry, Val, about the steeple title. Great minds, huh?

Anonymous said...

Nice light and a really neat steeple...