Sunday, March 22, 2009

Anticipation!


Picnic tables at a recreational park anxiously awaiting warm weather so they can be returned to their rightful place. I'm 'awaiting,' too!!!!


7 comments:

Chesney said...

It's around the corner...they all look like they are getting bored sitting there!

~Val said...

I've always wonder why they stack these...sometimes in a...ahem...more grownup position. They just have to drag them all back into position again (soon, we hope!!) Nice, strong colors! The legs mimic the trees in the background.

barbs said...

Spring is here! We are getting a little snow right now but it will be gone by noon tomorrow and back in the 50's. Great lines and colours in this picture.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I don't think they are anxious go over and shake one, they look like they are still hibernating to me, maybe spring was cancelled or just postponed.

Linda S said...

Great take on the theme.

Anonymous said...

Very clever take on the theme! Well done!

mljrbg said...

I'm waiting too!! Fun photo but I'm missing your coworkers!!