Thursday, March 12, 2009

'Dem Bones!


This is a painted van for a local radiologist's office. Suffice it to say it garners a lot of double-takes!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Har!! That's hilarious ... great find!

Esther said...

It pays to never leave home without your camera. You don't know what you will find coming down the street! What a laugh.

Anonymous said...

Cool!

DART said...

very cool!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Those X-Ray buses are embarrasing for us with Big Stomach Bones, everyone can see them.

Lorri said...

Good catch! But I feel bad for the guy who just wanted a nice anonymous shuttle ride to his appointment!

Chesney said...

Now there is something I have never seen - that is awesome - I want a van just like it!!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! Health care must be really competitive down there if doctor's have to offer shuttle services...

Anonymous said...

That is really clever and very funny! Great catch!

~Val said...

This goes with Steven's hearse???

Anonymous said...

I was at Joanns yesterday to buy some baseball fabric and had to buy another yard of my Skulls and Roses fabric... just love the bones! This can go with the Southwest Airlines plane that they put the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model on.

http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/02/kyla-ebbert-meet-bar-refaeli.html

They didn't call me for the job LOL.

Kim said...

Very funny, Ron!

Lorri - there's no such thing as anonymity in this town!

And, needlepointernc, I'd come far closer to being asked to model for the "bones" on the van then the cheesecake on the plane! ;-)

Thanks, all, for your comments!

Linda S said...

Great capture. I bet t is great advertisement.

Anonymous said...

This is a scream! I'm glad you had your camera with you.

BobbieCoughlin said...

THAT is really funny!

Debra said...

Great catch, that is a wonderful van. I'd like to ride in it

Rosie said...

haha what a good idea! the radiologist obviously has an excellent marketing team! :)