You can have the rest... all I want is the browned-toasty-cheese from the top and edges!!So Lasagna Hut delivers?
What a yummy image, I can smell it!
More yummy food!! Hope all the taxes are getting done too!!
O, La La! Good thing we just finished dinner or I would be salivating all over my keyboard, like Ron did the other evening! I like the browned cheese topping too.
Looks so comforting and yummy! Love the warm colors.
Here we are back in Kim's Kitchen. Does that say more about us or Kim?
Lovely lasagna! I've got my napkin and my fork, when's dinner???
Thank you! Yum!
Oh man....it's only 8 AM and this looks SO fab. Byron and Iona, you'll have to fight me for that toasty cheese toppping...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You can have the rest... all I want is the browned-toasty-cheese from the top and edges!!
So Lasagna Hut delivers?
What a yummy image, I can smell it!
More yummy food!! Hope all the taxes are getting done too!!
O, La La! Good thing we just finished dinner or I would be salivating all over my keyboard, like Ron did the other evening! I like the browned cheese topping too.
Looks so comforting and yummy! Love the warm colors.
Here we are back in Kim's Kitchen. Does that say more about us or Kim?
Lovely lasagna! I've got my napkin and my fork, when's dinner???
Thank you! Yum!
Oh man....it's only 8 AM and this looks SO fab. Byron and Iona, you'll have to fight me for that toasty cheese toppping...
Post a Comment