
Part II from yesterday's celebration - This was my philly steak sandwich! It was huge but I managed to eat every bit of it! If there is ever a photo theme for 'gluttony,' I'm ready! I'm not proud of it, but I'm ready! (Yeah - there's a lot of sabotage going on around here against the Wellness Committee! I blame them for this!)
10 comments:
That iddy biddy thing that wouldn't enough to feed a mouse even a Texas mouse and you know how small they are. Looks scrumptuous though.
You guys not only eat a lot but eat well!! I'm looking forward to your April 15th, 12:01 AM meal!!
Great shot of a great looking sandwich!
Oh my, I can even smell this one - did you save some for everyone??
Man that makes me hungry!! :D I am glad you were able to eat every bite of it!
Great photo of food - which apparently we will see more of! :D
Hey, did you notice that Ron was able to find all the correct keys on the keyboard this time??? :D :D :D
Oh I want one! We lived in Northeastern PA (2hrs from Philly) for the first several years out of college. I love those sandwiches. And this is a great shot of it.
Did you ever imagine that one day people would be praising you for a great sandwich shot?? It probably wasn't one of your lifetime goals, but this is, nonetheless, a great looking sandwich shot.
They sure have some fine looking food in your town! I think I know what I want to make for dinner now...thanks for the idea! :-D
I hope you never quit that job or you may starve to death....
One word - yummy!
Post a Comment