Hmm...interesting...wouldn't want it in my garden tho! LOL I googled it..and it seems to be a type of fish..LOL...artistic interpretation perhaps? http://www.eol.org/pages/220452 Gotta love Google! Great pic! TFS! Sue
I think this is the kind of art that makes artists snicker when the uninitiated (like me) tries to decide what it is, and misses the mark by a WIDE margin.
6 comments:
Hmm...interesting...wouldn't want it in my garden tho! LOL
I googled it..and it seems to be a type of fish..LOL...artistic interpretation perhaps?
http://www.eol.org/pages/220452
Gotta love Google!
Great pic! TFS!
Sue
Some type of Medici plot to accumulate money I dare say.
What a cool sculpture, although like Sue, I don't think it looks like a fish!
Great and interesting sculpture. Not sure about the fish thing.
What a neat sculpture!
I think this is the kind of art that makes artists snicker when the uninitiated (like me) tries to decide what it is, and misses the mark by a WIDE margin.
But it sure is curvy!
Post a Comment