
Once a year, I have to lure an unsuspecting I.T. guy into my office under the guise of fixing my printer. Once there, he becomes my annual sacrifice to the printer gods as payment to keep my printer running until the end of tax season. Here is Kevin, just as he is being sucked into the mighty printer's mandible! Really, it's a small price to pay to make sure Uncle Sam gets his share! ;-)
11 comments:
He fell for the old "Hey, can you fix my printer" routine??
Good shot Kim ... I've ruined many a shirt that way.
Nice guy to put his arms and his shirt in jeopardy to fix your printer!! Good shot.
Hey my laser printer is malfunctioning and trying to kill............................................................
Great candid shot! This reminds me of the time that my sister got her arm stuck in the laser printer in her office. They had to call the printer guy to extract HER.
What an intrepid soul! I wouldn't put MY hands in there! Those things have teeth!!!
Were you hiding in the closet when you took this photo, or was he a willing participant?
Nice shot of everyday office life!
What a great take on the theme! Brave man! I can't add much to what the others have said. Good photo and lighting.
I hope he got to yell "MOVE!" one last time before being consumed by the printer.
Lorri! Funny!
And he doesn't even seem to be cursing you - LOL!
Did you ask him to wear that shirt? Because it's colors go perfectly with the tones in the rest of the image and it's stripes are even duplicated in those vents on the printer.
Post a Comment