Yes, yes, definitely a fling!
Beautiful!! Let's hear it for Spring!!
Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers. I love the contrast between the yellow and the green. Nice job.
Oh I can hardly wait - it's coming here soon too! A wonderful cheery photo!
Daffodils seem to be a universal favorite - likely because they are one of the very first flowers that we see after the winter doldrums. Yours are crisp and fresh and lovely. Nice pic.
I'm jealous! We have robins but no flowers yet. Great shot...thanks for the peek of spring yet to come!
I am so jealous - we still have about a month to go! These are gorgeous!
This photo just lifts my heart!
i love the framing of this, it seems as if you were to look around daffodils would be everywhere! i can hardly wait for the warmth!
Nice shot Kim ... I agree with Rosie, the framing on this shot is great. It looks like you really got in amongst them.
They do seem to be flinging some spring. Wonderfully happy shot.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Yes, yes, definitely a fling!
Beautiful!! Let's hear it for Spring!!
Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers. I love the contrast between the yellow and the green. Nice job.
Oh I can hardly wait - it's coming here soon too! A wonderful cheery photo!
Daffodils seem to be a universal favorite - likely because they are one of the very first flowers that we see after the winter doldrums. Yours are crisp and fresh and lovely. Nice pic.
I'm jealous! We have robins but no flowers yet. Great shot...thanks for the peek of spring yet to come!
I am so jealous - we still have about a month to go! These are gorgeous!
This photo just lifts my heart!
i love the framing of this, it seems as if you were to look around daffodils would be everywhere! i can hardly wait for the warmth!
Nice shot Kim ... I agree with Rosie, the framing on this shot is great. It looks like you really got in amongst them.
They do seem to be flinging some spring. Wonderfully happy shot.
Post a Comment