Very colorful basketball court. I'm sure a lot of good times are had there.
I like the angle Kim ... nice job getting the spectator bench and the basket in the shot! Great colors too!
Now that is a basketball court you can't miss! Actually it's really pretty (but I bet you can't tell the boys who play there that)! :)
Great capture - the colors are super.
That's pretty unique!
Love the bright blue. It's interesting that the color and curve of the court kept drawing my eye such that I had trouble seeing the entire photo. Took me a couple of looks to see the rest of the shot.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very colorful basketball court. I'm sure a lot of good times are had there.
I like the angle Kim ... nice job getting the spectator bench and the basket in the shot! Great colors too!
Now that is a basketball court you can't miss! Actually it's really pretty (but I bet you can't tell the boys who play there that)! :)
Great capture - the colors are super.
That's pretty unique!
Love the bright blue. It's interesting that the color and curve of the court kept drawing my eye such that I had trouble seeing the entire photo. Took me a couple of looks to see the rest of the shot.
Post a Comment