My goodness a yellow bug squash it LOL, They were so trendy back when but today I am horrified at their price. I would have thought an anaesthesiologist would drive a Volvo, the car that puts everyone to sleep. Love the Peace flower too.
Cute photo - and I love the title! Given your recent spate of photos depicting car-posted ads, I'm surprised this one didn't have some catch theme splashed across its doors.
I love these cars. When I turned 16 my mom & dad gave me a "baha" bug - that is a souped up vw bug w/ big fancey wheels and he painted it aqua blue w/ hot pink handprints all over it. On the back it read "Barbiemobile"! I loved that car!
8 comments:
Cool bug Kim ... and I love the flowers. In a way, the lines of the SUV are quite compatible with the profile of the VW. Fun image.
My goodness a yellow bug squash it LOL, They were so trendy back when but today I am horrified at their price. I would have thought an anaesthesiologist would drive a Volvo, the car that puts everyone to sleep. Love the Peace flower too.
Nice little bug - the flowers make me smile :-)
Cute photo - and I love the title! Given your recent spate of photos depicting car-posted ads, I'm surprised this one didn't have some catch theme splashed across its doors.
Nice, cheery photo!
I love these cars. When I turned 16 my mom & dad gave me a "baha" bug - that is a souped up vw bug w/ big fancey wheels and he painted it aqua blue w/ hot pink handprints all over it. On the back it read "Barbiemobile"! I loved that car!
When I was growing up in the 60s, we had a VW bug and it had flower decals exactly like this along with a big red heart decal.
Great shot here.
What a cute car, Kim. Great shot!
Fun shot, was there anything in the vase on the dash?
Post a Comment