Friday, March 20, 2009

Eating Again???


Anyone who may be following my blog probably wonders how the staff at my office ever get any work done since it appears that we're always eating! Well, we are! Which is why it's such a great place to work! This was a lunch celebration in honor of surviving the corporate filing tax deadline! We're also participating in a March Madness office pool so we combined lunch with the basketball tourney!

9 comments:

Linda S said...

So cool. I love it.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I would send over a dictionary containing the meaning of the word work, but I don't think anyone there would take the time off from the fun and games to read it - that would be too much hard work! Great Photo.

barbs said...

Nice treatment on this one! Good perspective on the shot too. Do you guys have a workout program too? All that eating has got to go somewhere.

mljrbg said...

Great photo. They are all such good sports while you are snapping away!!

Chesney said...

I have noticed that you do eat a lot! LOL Great effect for this image - really well done!

Sunny said...

I wouldn't normally think of praising a picture of gluttony, but this one's really cool. Your treatment is wonderful. It almost looks like an oil painting. (Norman Rockwell, move over!)

Anonymous said...

Well, I was going to comment on this photo, but it has all been said already! :D

The Norman Rockwell was one I was going to use.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic image, Kim! I love your processing choice.

I thought Norman Rockwell too.

KarenB said...

Fantastic processing! And I love the long table that draws the eye to the game on TV - not to mention the people watching.