
This picture is the reason I've been unable to keep up with my blog lately. The tax season monster has overtaken the blog monster! This was taken this evening (Saturday) at 5:55 p.m. as I was leaving work for the night. I've been there since 8:00 a.m. this morning and I will return tomorrow for another full day. When tax season becomes all consuming, it leaves little time for anything else other than eating (quickly) and sleeping (fitfully). I hope to return to the blog after April 15 and things have settled down a bit. I would like to offer my continued support and admiration to all of you who are not only still keeping up with your own blogs but also encouraging others by leaving thoughtful comments! You are truly a special group of people!
15 comments:
Are you trying to tell us that the IRS Monster is bigger than the Blogmonster, don't let president Julie hear you swear like that. Great Take on what has to be a Frustrating Time.
Good luck Kim ... it's got to be very challenging. Hang in there.
Your photo does a nice job of telling the story.
Keep the faith! Only 11 days and 1 hour left!
(But, come on, we've seen how they feed you...it can't be ALL bad! And at least the clock is PM, not AM)
Looking on the brighter side...looking forward to when you come up for air!
April 15th is almost here - hang in there!! My father in law is an accountant so I know what you are going through!!
Nice fit for the theme you've selected and swell shot. I've been out of the workforce for so long can barely relate to what work was even like. :D Yet, I remember tax time. I used to do our own taxes, and did them early so there was no pressure for a deadline. the 15th will soon be here: And this too will pass.
Only 10 more days, Kim! (That reminds me that we still need to file our KY taxes.) Hang in there!
But you look incredibly organised - when I'm that busy my desk looks like a grenade has been thrown at it.
Completely second your comment re. everyone keeping up and comments - amazing bunch.
Only 10 days to go ;)
Busy, busy! Take care and we'll look forward to your posts after the filing deadline!
Busy, busy! Take care and we'll look forward to your posts after the filing deadline!
Hang in there, Kim!
That's OK. You can play catch up after the 15th. (We look forward to it!) Just keep thinking: big paychecks. big paychecks. big paychecks.
(Can I get a loan?)
Take a deep breath and relax for a second. Or a nano-second.
Hang in there! It's almost at the end (for this year).
Hang in there, Kim, the 15th is looming. You've certainly illustrated your current days well.
If it helps any, it's cold outside with a rain/snow mix. I'm guessing the nasty weather extends clear down your way.
Try to get some rest...the final lap is coming up!!
It's almost over, Kim. Just think how happy you will be when April 16 rolls around.
Post a Comment