January 31The length of these icicles amaze me! They were hanging off the house equally as long! A friend recently told me icicles make the perfect weapon. The icicle soon melts, taking the evidence with it! I think they were just trying to make me feel better! ;-)
11 comments:
Kim - wow - what a chronicle! I'm so sorry for your pretty river birches. Hopefully they'll bounce back after they shed their ice...and your shed will also shed its ice...I hope you didn't shed any tears (they would have frozen). Important thing - everyone is safe and you are back online :-)
My kids would be out there using those icicles as Swords! I think you will be more "chillin'" than "grillin'"!! :)
sorry about the trees, pretty icicles, I'm glad you are ok through it all, keep warm and safe!
Kim -- We just went thru that a few weeks ago. The ice is still all over some things. Great captures in the series of shots.
Lol! What's for dinner?
Nice shot.
Holy COW! that is a lot of ice! I haven't seen that here (yet!) what a great shot you got of it..and yes my sons would be playing swords with them too
making me want to stay inside today just seeing your pics! very cool icicles though...makes for a very neat pic to have in your possession!
Kim, your photographs depicting how devastating the weather can be were technically terrific. I hope things are getting better and soon the ice and icicles will melt. It's nice to have you back.
Welcome back! Those pics of your trees are so sad. Nature can be so destructive. Glad you're ok.
Your ice storm sequence is so sad. We had a terrific ice storm in MA recently, too. Even know, broken trees are littering the landscape. This photo of your grill is priceless, however!
The antithesis of summer...
Post a Comment