How very peaceful. Gives a sense of quiet and wellbeing, just looking at it. Something I needed today. Thanks.
This is a very calming image - you captured the sanctuary perfectly!
It looks like it's just waiting for the swelling voices of the choir and the music.Nice shot!
The composition, shadows and colors are perfect for a feeling of peace.
very quiet...but you all know me by now, it needs colour on dem dare walls! ; )
Very peaceful indeed Kim and I love the colors.
A lovely sense of peace.
Simple and peaceful - a centered photo for a centered spirit.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How very peaceful. Gives a sense of quiet and wellbeing, just looking at it. Something I needed today. Thanks.
This is a very calming image - you captured the sanctuary perfectly!
It looks like it's just waiting for the swelling voices of the choir and the music.
Nice shot!
The composition, shadows and colors are perfect for a feeling of peace.
very quiet...but you all know me by now, it needs colour on dem dare walls! ; )
Very peaceful indeed Kim and I love the colors.
A lovely sense of peace.
Simple and peaceful - a centered photo for a centered spirit.
Post a Comment