Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Newlywed Game


This is a rather boring shot of the cake we served at a co-worker's bridal shower today. An inner voice told me to 'mess' with the writing for the blog photo (Stop Before It's Too Late, Jason & Natalie!), but common sense (and a fear that she might see it!) led me to leave the cake as it was. ;-)

7 comments:

Chesney said...

Beautiful cake - and perfect for the theme!

Anonymous said...

I like to think of you with the cartoon angel and devil on your shoulder poised over Photoshop.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least it is a cake. Beautifully photographed. Hope it was enjoyed by all.

DART said...

but beautiful...bet it tasted good! and I still think you should mess with it for FUN. lol

~Val said...

You could have posted this under the theme of "monochromatic" if you weren't marching to your own drummer.

If the devil on your shoulder insists...here's a place you can use to find the perfect sentiments...

http://www.despair.com/bittersweets.html

Candyce said...

lol that would have been funny!!

Sunny said...

I hope to still see your special edited version on the Village website sometime!