Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Chia Sweater!


These are my friends Stacy (left) and Debbie (right). This is Stacy's Chia sweater. You know those cheesy Chia Pets that are advertised non-stop usually during the holidays? The first time she wore it to church, I couldn't help but blurt out, "Oh my gosh! You look like you're wearing a Chia Pet!" (Lucky for me, she's a good sport!) From that point on, it's been known as the Chia sweater! I love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that gives me an idea for next year's theme list! Cheesy TV Products...

Anonymous said...

If you trim it, will it grow back??

~Val said...

It looks like it would go great with jeans and those boots from yesterday. All snugged up for winter! :-D

terricreates said...

It looks cool to me, I'd wear it. Ch ch ch Chia.....

Anonymous said...

Ch,Ch,Ch,Ch,Ch,Ch Chia! A neat photo and a neat idea. I think they still sell them!

Madelaine

Sunny said...

Does she ever have to mow it?

Cute!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Glad to hear she's a really good friend.