Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Agony of De Feet!


Ah.... nothing says 'New Year' like that resolution to get healthy this year (which usually lasts...oh... about a week). On the plus side, in the process of unburying my treadmill, I discovered treasures long ago thought lost, like my favorite throw, a pair of workout shorts, and... hey, what's this? An unopened box of chocolates! Score! See? It does pay to exercise!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Kim - Great shot! I have to go and dust mine off!

Anonymous said...

That should be me on that treadmill today - our Huskers played in the bowl game and I ate way too much - I'm heading to get my sweats on -LOL!! Great start to the challenge, Kim!

Clara said...

Great image, Kim. I can identify.
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for exercising Kim so the rest of us don't have to!

Keep at it ... by June we'll hope to see a wide angle shot with a long stride and both feet off the treadmill! ;-)

You got a nice crisp shot ... nicely done!

billz

Anonymous said...

A treadmill & chocolates, what a combo... LOL! Great shot, and Keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

Great shot! How long will it take for it to become a clothes rack again?

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shot, Kim! (Exercise is Theme #87, if you weren't marching to your own drummer, that is....)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Well done, Kim!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

What a waste of time you have all year for that rubbish, be like the rest of us Hippopotami, Love the photo though

Anonymous said...

I've heard that those things emanate some sort of mind numbing thing, lucky that chocolate can fix it! Nice shot and Happy New Year!

Esther said...

I had one of those once upon a time. The only thing it was used for was to hang clothes on! So my grandson took it over. Keep up the good workout!

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

Sorry about the last post...too many things going on! Great picture -- nice way to start off the year. It fits nicely with so many Themes.

~Val said...

Great shot! Self-timer?

Park the treadmill in front of Oprah. Makes the time go by faster! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the monotones with just that little dash of red. Did the gym set that up for you...? :)
Pat

DART said...

I thought the 'new year' started on the first Monday after NY's Eve celebrations! LOL You have discipline. I do not. Great picture!

Donna

Linda aka Elemobe said...

Ahh, a women after my own heart - this year I am going to do at least 10,000 steps a day, eat really healthily, get rid of that 10lb that has mysteriously crept on etc etc etc. Now where have I heard that all before - of yes, last year (and the year before) - lol

Really great shot - well don.