I have to admit that I have an addiction to psychological and horror fiction. (Big surprise there, huh?) But my favorite author of all time is Stephen King. I own everything he's ever written. And, although admittedly, not every book is award-winning, he never fails to shock, surprise, and entertain me. And isn't that really what it's all about?
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Who Do You Read?
I have to admit that I have an addiction to psychological and horror fiction. (Big surprise there, huh?) But my favorite author of all time is Stephen King. I own everything he's ever written. And, although admittedly, not every book is award-winning, he never fails to shock, surprise, and entertain me. And isn't that really what it's all about?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah Him Too but there is more to life than tommyknocers and the like, big Names include Tolkin, Grisham and LeCarre but some obscures like Mary Stewat and Han Suyin spring to mind.
I am a big Steven King fan as well. This past summer we stayed at "The Stanley" in Estes Park, CO which was the hotel he based The Shining after. The boys and I stayed up all night looking for ghosts, but never found any!!
Love him! "The Stand" is my fave. But I also love Dean Koontz (Watchers). Nothing like a good book on a frigid night - or a balmy afternoon, in the sun, on the deck (ah....)
I love to see what's on everyones' bookshelf!
I have to admit I've never read his books I'm a whimp can't stand horror or suspense shows freaks me out..dare I admit I used to read Danielle steele? now all I read are photoshop and scrapbooking tutorials - great collection
I love Stephen King, too! Must have read "The Stand" at least 10 times. Another fave is Robert McCammon's "Swan Song". And the Brian Lumley necromancer series...
I love Stephen King also, Kim. Some of his books have scared me into sleepless nights.
This is so funny! I was going to use Stephen King as my theme for thriller! I have all of his also!
Great minds.....
Post a Comment