Monday, January 12, 2009

The Buddy System


Have you ever had a friend who always: has a smile on their face; has something positive to say; loves a good joke; AND thinks everything you say is funny? If not, you don't know what you're missing.

7 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Does this guy have a buddy like that, gee he is lucky, and you talented enough to get a really good looking photo TOO! What a Trio

~Val said...

Got a few. Aren't they great! Good idea for a photo and I love the caption!

Anonymous said...

I do have a few buddies as you described and I cannot do without them.

Chesney said...

Love those kinds of friends, they are great for the egos! LOL!

terricreates said...

Can I buy one at Walmart? You are so lucky. Great portrait.

Anonymous said...

Thank God for good buddies - they're the best! Nice portrait.

Anonymous said...

He's a keeper!