Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sometimes, I Really Do Cook!


It's going to be getting really cold here this week so I thought this would be the perfect time to make homemade chicken noodle soup. Soup is my go-to comfort food! And with the temperatures plummeting into the teens and 20's, I'm going to need all the comfort I can get! Yikes!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious Kim ... uh, I mean what a great photo. I like the colors from the carrots and celery and the helter skelter lines of the noodles.

And it looks delicious. ;-)

Chesney said...

One of my favorites (especially this time of year)! Oooooh, Yummy!

jo said...

Nice shot. I think I'll make some soup now.

~Val said...

Yummo! Love homemade chicken soup! Nice photo - no steam on the lens! :-)

terricreates said...

Nice glimpse into the pot. I like how it appears to narrow as it get to the soup.

mljrbg said...

Yummy!! I could use some of that now!!

DART said...

Homemade soups ARE the best!!! Bet it tasted as good as it looks!!! Stay warm...

Sunny said...

When's dinner? Hope you made extra! Delish!