One of my pet peeves is when someone takes the last of the coffee, leaving just enough to burn on the bottom, and setting it back on the warmer. I don't drink coffee but I sure can smell it when it's frying!
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great shot Kim. As a coffee drinker (ok ... addict) sights like that make me weepy.
That happens at my office all of the time, it is always someone else's job - sounds like my fifteen year old boys! Great catch! You should post this on your work bullentin board!
This is why I bought a new coffeemaker that shuts off automatically. I can't tell you how many times I left for work, then turned back to check if I had turned off the coffeemaker... Good pic!
13 comments:
Great shot Kim. As a coffee drinker (ok ... addict) sights like that make me weepy.
I just hate it when that happens!
...I much prefer the aroma of burnt microwave popcorn!!
Nice photo Kim. I am a coffee drinker and I can't stand that smell.
Taking the last cup and not making more is like using the last of the toilet paper and...well...
I'm thinking along the lines of Mary Lou...didn't you ALSO post a photo of no more toilet paper?
And all those folks you work with look so nice in your photos...hmmm... :-P
That happens at my office all of the time, it is always someone else's job - sounds like my fifteen year old boys! Great catch! You should post this on your work bullentin board!
Coffee's like popcorn--smells heavenly, until it's burnt, and then it's awful.
I think someone should be the kitchen monitor and put that coffee pot on the guilty party's desk!
That always drove me crazy. I don't care if you don't make more but don't burn up the last little bit.
This is why I bought a new coffeemaker that shuts off automatically. I can't tell you how many times I left for work, then turned back to check if I had turned off the coffeemaker... Good pic!
a pet peeve of mine too...that's just a nasty smell that is instantly evoked with this image!
great shot though and hopefully it'll help reduce the number of future incidents! : )
I can't stand that either, Kim. School teachers are notorious for doing that. It can be smelled all over the building.
Looking at your photo, I can smell it from here!
Post a Comment