Ouch! I just opened your photo as that red team scored to go up by 3. Now we'll see what the Steelers are made of...
Funny shot Kim. I had the office pool won until the final touchdown, I think you owe me some money.
Sorry - I had to pull for the Cards (underdogs, and my folks live in AZ). They sure made a game of it!
Yeeeeaaaaa Steelers! :)
I'm usually not a football fan unless the N.E. Patriots are on - but that game last night had to be one of the best I've seen! The last touchdown was a thriller. Congrats, Steelers!
Great Theme Shot and that is just hilarious.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ouch! I just opened your photo as that red team scored to go up by 3. Now we'll see what the Steelers are made of...
Funny shot Kim. I had the office pool won until the final touchdown, I think you owe me some money.
Sorry - I had to pull for the Cards (underdogs, and my folks live in AZ). They sure made a game of it!
Yeeeeaaaaa Steelers! :)
I'm usually not a football fan unless the N.E. Patriots are on - but that game last night had to be one of the best I've seen! The last touchdown was a thriller. Congrats, Steelers!
Great Theme Shot and that is just hilarious.
Post a Comment