
A client came in the office late this afternoon talking about the wild sky outside. Once I stepped outside, I was in complete awe. My co-workers are starting to get used to me running around with a camera in my hand and taking pictures for reasons they don't understand. I believe they understood why I wanted a picture of this. Other than using the vibrant mode in my camera, this is really what the sky looked like!
16 comments:
Wow - great sky, great colors! Nice way to remember today!
Striking Shot---absolutely stunning! I bet your coworkers are wanting a copy of this!
What a beautiful sight Kim. Nice job capturing it!!
What a gorgeous sky! I love the way you've included the trees' silhouettes...adds even more drama. Excellent!
Ahhh, the beauty of nature! Great shot.
Beautiful and not a power line in sight?
Gorgeous, Kim - haven't seen a sky like this in eons! Beautiful!
Spectacular color in this sky and the trees in the foreground are beautiful. Love the vibrant color!
Holy moly, is that ever spectacular!
Just beautiful!!
Gorgeous!! This kind of a sky is a rare capture.
What a breathtaking shot! Is this one that will find itself behind glass on your wall?
Fabulous shot Kim!
Kim, you did a great job capturing that beautiful sky! The colors are amazing.
Fantastic colors and nice silhouette. Great image.
Stunning sky... good for you for moving to capture it, that's where the great shots come from!
Post a Comment