Friday, January 9, 2009

Mmm...mmm.... Nothing Like Home Cookin'!


My night out on the town included dinner at Bob Evans Restaurant! Good thing I'm a cheap date and my expectations run low!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors Kim, and the moon makes it a stunning shot!!!

Lorri said...

Hey, this is a family forum, Kim! I'm shocked by this display of wild and crazy night life!

On a sincere note, nice shot. Including the moon gave the whole thing a good anchor.

Chesney said...

Wow, Kim, you can even make a Bob Evans totally beautiful - really, really nice!!

Anonymous said...

Nice photo with great colors. Not so sure about the "down on the farm" home cooking though!!

KimR. said...

Hey Kim, We eat at Bob Evans frequently!

Fantastic colors in your pic!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bob Evans looks pretty inviting in your photo. We go to Tony's Pizsa for lunch, where we share a mushroom pizza for a grand total of $6.50.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't know how you shot this but you did good! Everything is so colorful and the cars are so shiny ;-)

Clara said...

This is fantastic, Kim. Love the moon.