Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Stand Accused!


I don't know how they do it, but these boots seem to move from place to place of their own volition in order to get under my feet and trip me! If I come in through the garage, they're there. If I come in through the patio, they're there! I guess it gives new meaning to the song "these boots were made for walking," huh?

14 comments:

Sunny said...

Kim, I really like this. (But are you sure they're not trying to give you "the boot"?)

Clara said...

I have a question, Kim ... whose boots are they? Looks like they have been well used. I like this image very much.

terricreates said...

Excellant picture and thought to go with the theme. Great job.

Anonymous said...

I have the socks to go with those boots. I find them all over the house. DH blames it on the dogs. Great shot, Kim!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

When I was in the Army I had socks that would do that, and the swines would put up a fight when you tried to wash them.

Anonymous said...

These boots look very comfy! There's nothing better than well worn leather for shoes. I love the detail that you've captured.

Madelaine

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I have those at my house, but times 3 (I don't know who is worse, the husband or the kids?). It is really bad when you find the socks that went with those shoes all nestled under the couch cushion. And the smell....:)
Great image, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Nice shot Kim ... the colors and composition are really nice. Watch your step.

Anonymous said...

Cute post Kim, one we all can relate to, especially the tripping part, grrrr...

Candyce said...

LOL...I have a bunch of those at my house too! I think there is a conspiracy. Great shot

mljrbg said...

I bet when asked the owner of the boots says...I don't know how they got there!! Nice theme, great photo.

KimR. said...

Kim, Great shot of the boots!

Anonymous said...

The footwear in my house travels too but that can be blamed on Hamish. This is a neat shot - could be a product shot in a catalog.

barbs said...

Kim, I love the picture. The angle is great with the laces just dangling there. Good story to go with the pic.