Thursday, January 22, 2009

Halle Berry Gets Her Hair "Did"


This is my tough, hard as nails, ice-water running through his veins boss' dog, Halle Berry. This dog turns my tough, hard as nails, ice-water running through his veins boss into a marshmallow!!! I love it! This is Halle Berry (so named because my tough, hard as nails, ice-water running through his veins boss also has the hots for Halle Berry!) Halle visted us after her beauty appointment where she had the works . I wouldn't resent it so much if she wasn't so much better coiffed then me!!!! ;-)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot. Look at those eyes! She knows she is pretty! I miss my two Shih-tzu's. Maybe I'll post a photo of them in Steve's "oldies" challenge.

Chesney said...

This is by far the cutest picture you have taken! She looks like a little "boss lady"!

~Val said...

Oh my....

Funny what'll soften people, isn't it?

Cute little pup.

~Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love the effects you have used on this very cute photo of a pampered dog and her companion.

terricreates said...

Adorable and I like the detilas you picked up the the fur and especailly in the glint of her eyes. Bet she was just struttin' around after that.

Anonymous said...

I would PAY to see you with your hair done up in a "mushroom" like that!!! :D

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Love the processing too...

Candyce said...

oh...that is just so funny

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Sunny said...

She looks just like the princess she is sure she is! Very nicely done!

Clara said...

Great picture, Kim. I love the photoshopping also.