I've experienced one of those massive ice storms before - the initial wonderment at the beauty of the ice wears off pretty quickly...
We had one of those storms a few years ago on Halloween and unfortunately our trees are still showing the effects of the storm - hope not too many trees were damaged! Glad you are ok! By the way, great image!
Cometh, I think you have put a stop to global warming single handed.
nICE! stay safe out there.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I've experienced one of those massive ice storms before - the initial wonderment at the beauty of the ice wears off pretty quickly...
We had one of those storms a few years ago on Halloween and unfortunately our trees are still showing the effects of the storm - hope not too many trees were damaged! Glad you are ok! By the way, great image!
Cometh, I think you have put a stop to global warming single handed.
nICE! stay safe out there.
Post a Comment