Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You Know It's Time To Go On a Diet When.....


Today was the official weigh-in for my Firm's "Get Fit Wellness Challenge." It begins today and goes through April 15. I am on the Wellness Committee and we decided to come up with a challenge to encourage healthier eating habits and better fitness, especially during tax season when we're more prone to snack, eat at odd hours, and sit longer at our desks. Although the scale didn't really say this when I stepped on, I thought, "Wouldn't it be kind of funny if it did?" Well... maybe not if it did it to me, but somebody?

11 comments:

Sunny said...

I love that! A weight scale with attitude! (They say like pet, like owner, but a scale?)

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Don't know how you got sasquatch to pose for that but it is way, way funny. Great Shot

mljrbg said...

That's too funny Kim!! I need to join your challenge...can we do it long distance!!

Chesney said...

Too funny! We are doing the biggest loser at work right now, and unfortunately to date, I am not the biggest loser! :( I think it would be a nice addition to have a "cocky" scale! I think you should send that into the show...

Linda aka Elemobe said...

Funny :) and nice editing.

I have just spent a week doing my tax - and yes, hardly moved from the computer for a week. Fortunately I have the 3 (4 legged) girls to walk each day, so at least I got out for an hour a day.

Good luck with the campaign

~Val said...

Maybe you'll reconsider that yogurt plan? :-D

Funny picture - gotta love Photoshop!

Kim said...

Thanks, guys! Doesn't everyone need a sarcastic scale to get you motivated to diet?

And, Ron, those are MY dainty feet you're calling Sasquatch!!! hmmmph! ;-)

Debra said...

Oh that is very funny. Would certainly make me think about taking another treat.

Candyce said...

lol that is funny

Anonymous said...

Hey, you should patent this idea. You'd make mega bucks. It's hilarious.

Lorri said...

Mr. L. looked at this photo and said, "Now see, that's my problem...the scale doesn't talk to me. But the Hostess Cupcakes have a seductive voice that whispers my name when I walk by them at the grocery store. Or when I walk by the pantry at home. Or when I'm in my office riding my bike...."