Geez Kim if the food is as good as the colors in your image you did well. I love the interplay of the colors you captured. Nice shot.
Oh no! This is a sign you will be hungry again in a couple of hours. It never sticks to your ribs, either.
I'm heading to the treadmill just looking at it....
Your picture is nice, pretty colors. If you have an ISO setting you could try it a little higher to make the speed faster. I love Chinese and it looks like a great place to eat.
Those neon lights are HOT! Love the color and the mood.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Geez Kim if the food is as good as the colors in your image you did well. I love the interplay of the colors you captured. Nice shot.
Oh no! This is a sign you will be hungry again in a couple of hours. It never sticks to your ribs, either.
I'm heading to the treadmill just looking at it....
Your picture is nice, pretty colors. If you have an ISO setting you could try it a little higher to make the speed faster. I love Chinese and it looks like a great place to eat.
Those neon lights are HOT! Love the color and the mood.
Post a Comment