Thanks for the comments! They are a fun group! And Madelaine, the Christmas spirit broke me down and I eventually let her back in... though not with that cigarette! ;-)
I think I would be careful when YOU walk out the door around your sister - she will probably rename this post to "Just say NO to KIM"! Ha. My mom is a smoker and we lock her out all the time! :)
9 comments:
So that's who is the only smoker left in the northern Hemisphere, Hope she didn't freeze - Fun Shot - Fun Group it seems.
Fun pic and I love your description! Hope you had a Merry Christmas, Kim! Kim
Gee Kim,
I hope she's still not out there! : )
Madelaine
Thanks for the comments! They are a fun group! And Madelaine, the Christmas spirit broke me down and I eventually let her back in... though not with that cigarette! ;-)
I think I would be careful when YOU walk out the door around your sister - she will probably rename this post to "Just say NO to KIM"! Ha. My mom is a smoker and we lock her out all the time! :)
Love the pic Kim!!
Is that you Lily... I'd recognize that humour anywhere. lol
A hilarious shot and how fun is your site going to be to visit! Glad I found you.
Add me to your 365 list:
http://patb-photos.blogspot.com/
Pat (Bayhli)
Kim, I would recognize your sense of humor anywhere. Great blog.
Great macrame, Kim!!!
Post a Comment