They're chips they couldn't sell last year Kim, so they put them out again. ;-)
lol we were there today too, I wish I had seen this before we went! very funny
An insult to the customer's intelligence. Just like some of those magazines at the check out stand. lol
I think it means if you eat them, you have to roll back from the table...
Nobody noticed the seal was broken....
what a deal is right! too funny. I see you weren't alone in discovering that...as it doesn't appear that they are flying off the shelves! lol
Sometimes it feels like they think we are all very stupid. Good shot.
What a bargain...only 27.8 cents per ounce!!
Great catch - yummy chips, but not a bargain!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
They're chips they couldn't sell last year Kim, so they put them out again. ;-)
lol we were there today too, I wish I had seen this before we went! very funny
An insult to the customer's intelligence. Just like some of those magazines at the check out stand. lol
I think it means if you eat them, you have to roll back from the table...
Nobody noticed the seal was broken....
what a deal is right! too funny. I see you weren't alone in discovering that...as it doesn't appear that they are flying off the shelves! lol
Sometimes it feels like they think we are all very stupid. Good shot.
What a bargain...only 27.8 cents per ounce!!
Great catch - yummy chips, but not a bargain!
Post a Comment