I'll take that one with the bronze tones, thank you.... I do have the hardest time making up my mind.
How are we blokes even supposed to try and understand photos like this,
Yipes! Hope there is good ventilation! Does your manicurist wear a respirator?
My kind of picture! I love ready the colors, passion, sea breeze, etc - so funny the names they come up with!
How could you resist all those pretty colors?
Ron, you must be a little out of sorts because I neglected to include your favorite mani and pedi colors:"Digeridoo Your Nails," "Kagarooby," and "Koala Berry!" Sorry for the oversite but I'm sure they all look fabulous on you! ;-)
Lots and lots of pink! I guess nail polish companies don't have to worry too much about recessions . . .
That one second row up and fourth from the left would go nicely with my eyes!Cool shot Kim and I like the treatment for it ... it could easily be used for an ad.
OPI is one of my favs!! I like the dark colors!!
WOW. So many shades...How would/could one decide?
A really terrific photo with all those great colors, lines and symmetry. Perfectly pink!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I'll take that one with the bronze tones, thank you.... I do have the hardest time making up my mind.
How are we blokes even supposed to try and understand photos like this,
Yipes! Hope there is good ventilation! Does your manicurist wear a respirator?
My kind of picture! I love ready the colors, passion, sea breeze, etc - so funny the names they come up with!
How could you resist all those pretty colors?
Ron, you must be a little out of sorts because I neglected to include your favorite mani and pedi colors:
"Digeridoo Your Nails," "Kagarooby," and "Koala Berry!" Sorry for the oversite but I'm sure they all look fabulous on you! ;-)
Lots and lots of pink! I guess nail polish companies don't have to worry too much about recessions . . .
That one second row up and fourth from the left would go nicely with my eyes!
Cool shot Kim and I like the treatment for it ... it could easily be used for an ad.
OPI is one of my favs!! I like the dark colors!!
WOW. So many shades...How would/could one decide?
A really terrific photo with all those great colors, lines and symmetry. Perfectly pink!
Post a Comment