He would have had enough change from $3.00 to buy a brewster. Terrific observation and shot Lucky You.
Now he was thinking! Great image and nice find!
That is a great sign. You were lucky to have your camera.
Hmmm. Don't know if I'd want him working for me though.Great shot of a great find.
HA! This is funny! Did he earn a little coin from you by charging you to share his photo?
He sure gets his point across!!
Bet the guy lives a happier life than the one who has a multi-million dollar advertising budget.........
Great photo!Prices are probably pretty low too. Although I wouldn't want them cut trees near my house.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He would have had enough change from $3.00 to buy a brewster. Terrific observation and shot Lucky You.
Now he was thinking! Great image and nice find!
That is a great sign. You were lucky to have your camera.
Hmmm. Don't know if I'd want him working for me though.
Great shot of a great find.
HA! This is funny! Did he earn a little coin from you by charging you to share his photo?
He sure gets his point across!!
Bet the guy lives a happier life than the one who has a multi-million dollar advertising budget.........
Great photo!
Prices are probably pretty low too. Although I wouldn't want them cut trees near my house.
Post a Comment