Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Name is Kim and I Am An Addict


I have a problem and it is that I collect pens and pencils. Loads and loads of pens and pencils. And the weirder they are, the better I like them. Among my favorites are SpongeBob, the candy cane pen, the cactus pen, and the feather pen that blows bubbles. But my prize "cannot-be-parted-with-for-too-long" possession is my Troll Doll pencil! Don't judge me! It's a disease! And I can stop collecting anytime I want to!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice image composition and a mighty fine collection. That's where I keep my dentures when I'm not using them too! ;-)

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Don't try writing with the green one on the left of shot.

Lorri said...

Lots going on in this shot--I like the color and it's quite a fine collection. One of the Daughters Lorri is also a hoarder of pens of many shapes and sizes. Do you share, Kim? Ours does but on a highly selective basis. Some pens are not to be used and if you forget to return one, you will be permanently labeled as not pen-worthy.

Chesney said...

Hmmmmm, it is funny how I keep losing pens and you just keep getting more an more, I do see a problem here! :) Great image, Kim, love all the colors and the composition here - fun!

Sunny said...

Oh, no, that's a serious case of pencilphilia! (Love of pencils!) At least you'll always have something to write with! (Me, I collect note pads. We should get together sometime!)

Great, fun shot! Love it!

mljrbg said...

Nice collection Kim. It looks like it was begging to be photographed!!

DART said...

hehe cute collection you have there...must say it's a toss up between the troll and the cactus for me! and how nice to collect something that doesn't take up so much space!

Linda S said...

Fabulous colors.

~Val said...

Very fun picture! (I have those same wire pen holders!)

KimR. said...

What a fun collection, Kim! I haven't had time to comment, but your series of things found around your office is great.