
Now you know! I'm really a twelve year old girl trapped in a woman's body! I love cotton candy! Luckily for my teeth and blood sugar, I rarely get it, but when I find it in a store, I load up! And you can't have any! So there! (Oh, dear! Please forgive me! My adolescence is taking over!)
6 comments:
Cotton candy loves the camera. Good eye. I don't think I would have thought to photograph that.
Nice colorful image Kim ... good eye to see the shot!!
That cotton candy "pops"! I am a sugar alcoholic and love cotton candy - haven't had it forever though!
As Doris Day said:
Now I shout it from the highest hills,
even told the golden Daffodils;
Now my hearts an open door,
My Secret Sin is no secret anymore.
Yummy...my teeth feel sticky just looking at this colorful image!
I haven't had any of that stuff for a zillion years. Maybe I'll have to give it a try again this summer....
Post a Comment