Our house has been down with the flu. Lost days somewhere. Had to be reminded that today was Sunday! Doesn't feel right missing church services. So, yes, I needed a reminder.
Are you allowed to take photos when you are on a guilt trip?
Love this sign, I bet you go to sleep at night seeing a huge blinking red sign reminding you to go to church - perfect!!
A unique form of business development? Very funny, Kim....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Our house has been down with the flu. Lost days somewhere. Had to be reminded that today was Sunday! Doesn't feel right missing church services. So, yes, I needed a reminder.
Are you allowed to take photos when you are on a guilt trip?
Love this sign, I bet you go to sleep at night seeing a huge blinking red sign reminding you to go to church - perfect!!
A unique form of business development? Very funny, Kim....
Post a Comment