Yikes ... more?? I hope you had a benevolent groundhog. Nice job capturing the flakes being blown around.
Nice photo. Love that you caught the blowing snowflakes. My condolences that you HAD snow to capture. Summer will come. (Eventually.) (I hope.)
My feelings exactly when I woke up to 3 new inches and still falling.Nice capture of the blowing snow, Kim.
Just keep saying "Spring is coming, Spring is coming"! Brrrrrr.........
Sorry about the weather Kim but you got a great shot of the snow!!
Um... Kim... You're starting to rhyme. :D
Ugh....I feel your pain.However, I must favorably comment on your shiny roof and the very cool window you have managed to capture...
Y'all are really getting kicked around down there, Kim! We missed yesterday's snowfall by about 20 miles.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yikes ... more?? I hope you had a benevolent groundhog. Nice job capturing the flakes being blown around.
Nice photo. Love that you caught the blowing snowflakes. My condolences that you HAD snow to capture. Summer will come. (Eventually.) (I hope.)
My feelings exactly when I woke up to 3 new inches and still falling.
Nice capture of the blowing snow, Kim.
Just keep saying "Spring is coming, Spring is coming"! Brrrrrr.........
Sorry about the weather Kim but you got a great shot of the snow!!
Um... Kim... You're starting to rhyme. :D
Ugh....I feel your pain.
However, I must favorably comment on your shiny roof and the very cool window you have managed to capture...
Y'all are really getting kicked around down there, Kim! We missed yesterday's snowfall by about 20 miles.
Post a Comment