Thursday, February 12, 2009

Do Not Attempt to Adjust Your Monitor!


In continuing with the 'quirky things found in the office,' theme, this warped clock hangs on the wall of our I.T. guy. It may not make time move any faster but it sure makes to more fun to watch as it crawls by!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim... you have GOT to find out where that clock came from!!!

PLEEEZE?!?!!?

Byron

oh, yeah... nice pic. :p

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

You don't have to tell me twice!, I know that it's reality thats twisted.

As the said back in the sixties "Reality is just for those unfortunates who can't deal with grass man!"

Nan said...

Your workplace seems quite interesting! The clock is very unique. Good shot.

~Val said...

Tee hee. That's funny. :-)

Brings to mind the Rocky Horror Picture Show... "let's do the time warp again..."

Chesney said...

Man, I thought I had way too many margaritas last night!

Linda S said...

I am really enjoying your office theme.

Kim said...

Thanks, everyone! I like that clock alot, too! It's in our I.T. guy's office.

For anyone intereted in getting one for themselves, I found the clock online at 'Bed, Bath and Beyond.' The stores are everywhere so you should be able to find one.

Anonymous said...

I love your "quirky things found in the office" series. You could contribute columns to Dilbert!

BobbieCoughlin said...

I'll bet it looked even more Daliesque in the photo than it does on the wall, due to the lack of the third dimension.

DART said...

LOL I wanna work with you guys! : )

Anonymous said...

Wow, lol - now that's quirky!