
Considering how much time those who work outside the home spend in their office environment, it's not surprising that little bits and pieces of our funny, quirky personalities begin to find their way onto our desks and our walls. It's our small way of rebelling; of not completely conforming to the establishment. I now present to you.... unusual things found in my co-workers' offices, shot in 'stealth' mode.
This menacing gorilla face is actually a tissue box holder. Personally, I'd find it a little disturbing reaching for a tissue that had already been in a nose!
9 comments:
Funny shot Kim ... I've never seen one of those before.
That is more than a little odd. I'm liking the idea of you in stealth mode... (the word verifier is achuoo so the tissue came in handy)
What a unique tissue dispenser--but I'm with you, pulling a tissue from a gorilla's nose just seems a bit strange. Good stealth shot.
OMG, that is hilarious - I want one (even if it is used)! :)
Oh my. That would creep me out on a dark, late night at the office!
So how did you snag this? Point behind your co-worker and say "Wow! Look at that!" Then when she turned around, you snapped?
Fun shot!
I don't think I'd want to use a tissue from that! Seems a bit . . . used, doesn't it?
Quirky is the perfect description for that. Tell me, does the person to whom that belongs seem normal otherwise? (Just curious.)
Val - The key to 'stealth mode' is to use a camera that fits in the palm of your hand. Then you wait until they leave their office and quickly snap and beat feet out of there quick! ;-)
Sunny - Normal? hmmmm..... he seems perfectly normal to me. :-O
Thank you for your funny comments! They're a hoot to read!
Great shot, I wish I could shoot in stealth mode, but they all know I have a blog, LOL. It is an interesting tissue holder.
Tissue out of someone's nose...YUK!!
Post a Comment